Always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise they won’t come to yours.
Yogi Berra (American baseball coach)

Click to visit
  • You are entitled to divert from the path in order to get round an obstruction.
  • If it is a natural obstruction, like a fallen tree or overhanging vegetation, clear it if you can; otherwise report it.  The Highway Authority has a statutory obligation to clear such obstructions.
  • If it is a fence, or other man-made obstruction, do not cut it or damage it as this may be regarded as criminal damage.  Report it.  The landowner may be committing a criminal offence.

If you wish to report a problem you have found on a path in Kent, click here.  Then :

  • pan and zoom to find the path
  • click on the path at the point where the fault is
  • scroll down to the two drop-down lists to give more information about the fault
  • type any other comments in the box
  • click on "Submit"

You can set up an account with your email address and a password and they will keep you updated on the progress of work.